RV Park Policies and Rules
The following RV Park Policies and Rules apply to all guests and visitors of Arch Ray RV Resort:
1. Tenants and Guests assume liability for any damage or injury to their property or persons while visiting or staying at the park.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with their presence in the park and agrees to hold landlord and employees blameless for any instances that occur herein.
3. The resort is not responsible for personal injuries, damage, loss, or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to evict any person(s) who does not comply with the rules ad policies, with or without notice.
5. Arch Ray RV Park does not allow mail delivery from USPS at this time. UPS and FedEx will deliver to your space. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail delivered to a third-party location for pickup
6. All Motorhomes, RVs, or Travel Trailers must be in good working order, appearance, and road worthy.
7. We reserve the right to refuse access to guests whose vehicle is deemed unacceptable.
8. The total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
9. No more than 10 guests shall accumulate at a site at any given time.
10. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm.
11. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 pm.
12. Deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED. Wood fire pits are allowed (nowhere near the artificial grass). It must be a contained fire, like a Solo Stove or fire pit with a bottom on it. Do not build a fire directly on the ground. NO HEATED OBJECTS ON OR ABOVE THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS.
13. Propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed; however, NOT ON THE ARTIFICIAL GRASS.
14. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags, and cots are not allowed outside of units.
15. Maintenance on RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
16. ATVs or other motorized vehicles are not allowed.
17. Washing RVs or vehicles on the property is not allowed.
18. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
19. Generators, clotheslines, tents, mats, or rugs are not allowed.
20. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
21. Sewer hose must be fastened tightly using a threaded connector, rigid elbow, or donut. Please replace the cap when leaving.
22. No large items in the dumpster. Please break down all boxes.
23. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
24. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per site unless stated otherwise. Do not park on artificial turf. If your secondary vehicle does not fit in the space, park at the front of the property behind the dumpster. NO PARKING IN THE ROADWAY.
25. All trash is to be disposed of in enclosed trash receptacles.
26. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
27. Drones or other remote-controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
28. Entering our RV Resort constitutes your consent for us to use pictures or videos that include your likeness for advertising & promotion without payment, inspection, or review.
29. Fiesta Winery and Arch Ray Members – to receive your 10% discount, please call the office to book or call within 72 hours of booking your reservation online.
Cancelations made 72 hours before arrival will incur a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellations made less than 72 hours before arrival will incur a $50 cancellation fee.
Check-in Time: Check-Out Time:
All Sites 1:00 PM All Sites 11:00 AM
Late check-out policy: The office may be able to arrange a late checkout if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is prohibited.
2. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED
3. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
4. Speed limit on the property is 10 mph.
5. Motorcycles must be at idle speed when traveling through the resort.
6. No vehicles can block any portion of the roadway.
7. Vehicles may park in designated spaces only.
8. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the resort.
9. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the resort.
10. NO SMOKING in any building. Do not throw cigarette butts on the premises/ground. BE COURTEOUS.
11. The use of firearms of any kind in any capacity is prohibited on resort premises.
12. The RV Park is surrounded by a beautiful natural habitat, which includes the Pedernales River. By entering these natural habitats, you understand that these areas contain noticeable and hidden risks. Such risks include but are not limited to minor or major injury or death from natural elements, wildlife, plant life, and insects. The river can rapidly change based on weather patterns, and Arch Ray RV Park does not provide supervision or lifeguards. All activities by guests are at their own risk. As with any body of water, drowning is always a risk. You should use caution when entering these areas. Each guest should be aware of their surroundings at all times. Each guest is responsible for their own safety and those of any minors in the group.
13. Arch Ray RV Resort is located in a FloodPlain which can be prone to flooding. Guests are responsible for monitoring water and weather conditions at all times to avoid the risk of being struck by lightning, hail, being caught in a flood, or any and all other acts of God. By signing the rental agreement, you and your party acknowledge the risks associated with enjoying a natural habitat and hold Arch Ray RV Park harmless for any unforeseen risk which could result in any minor or significant property or personal injury, including but not limited to death
14. Report any issues to the office: 830-304-2903
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Main Office immediately.
3. We adhere to and maintain all state, county, and local laws on property.
4. Do not use WIFI BOOSTERS. We have state-of-the-art equipment, and it is not needed. If you use it, it disrupts all other WIFI, including ours.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from the resort.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or park staff will result in immediate eviction from the park.
6. Guests violating rules that result in eviction notices will not receive any refunds for their stay.
The following rules and guidelines have been put into place for the comfort of you, your pet, and all of our other guests. We ask that you abide by these measures to keep everyone safe and comfortable during your stay.
- There is a two-pet limit at Arch Ray RV Park.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or Arch Ray RV Park.
- Arch Ray RV Park does not allow Pitbull (including American Staffordshire Terrier or mixes), Rottweiler, Dobermans, Chows and Wolf hybrids, or any other aggressive breeds.
- Dogs must be on-leash.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after the pet on the property. Even on the trails. Everyone uses the trails so please pick up after your dogs on the entire property. Please take your pet to natural grass to relieve them. DO NOT USE ARTIFICIAL GRASS
- Guests will be responsible for any property damage and/or personal injury caused by their pet. Any disturbance by your dog, such as barking, must be controlled at all times. Excessive barking is not tolerated and disturbs your neighbors. Please note that excessive barking may result in you being asked to leave without a refund.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Arch Ray RV Park from all liability and damage suffered as a result of their pet.
- Do not attach leashes/chains/ropes to trees, landscaping, or our structures, pedestals, or faucets.
- Please have your current vaccination record with you.
- Pets will not be left alone outside your RV.
Indemnification and Release
In consideration of Arch Ray RV Park allowing my pet/pets to stay with me, I understand that I voluntarily agree that I will be solely responsible for my pet and for any loss, damages, or personal injuries (including death), caused by my dog.
I release and agree to hold harmless, indemnify, and defend the owner(s) of Arch Ray RV Park from any and all claims, lawsuits, actions, debts, bills, or judgments arising from or related to my pet’s presence at Arch Ray RV Park